22. März 2012

Outfit: "Hello Spring"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Abercrombie & Fitch dress, Bershka leather jacket, Aldo shoes, H&M sweater, Oviesse bag

Some flowers for this amazing spring weather!
I finally managed it to do an outfit post (!) then since I have a boyfriend and since I started with tae bo (twice a week) I have so little time for my blog.. and to not forget the school exists, too :S I'm so sorry!

LOVE SARAH

Kommentare:

Nee hat gesagt…

die hose sind mega schön <33

COMPOSITION TWO hat gesagt…

Tolle Schuhe!
Ansich ein schönes Outfit!

Composition Two

Rebelission hat gesagt…

beautiful photos!
look forward to meet you on the next bloggermeeting in switzerland!

xoxo
rebelission.blogspot.com