Fall Outfit with my Zalando Booties

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Zara knit, Topshop leather pants, Zalando boots, H&M necklace, VJ-STYLE.com bag
 
I think this is one of my first fall Outfits on the blog! I really hope you like it?
At the moment I love to combine knit with leather, I'm wearing my new Zalando booties and the new Vj-Style bag nearly everyday! The necklace is from H&M which gives the outfit i little pop - an eyecatcher.

LOVE Sarah

Kommentare

myswisschocolafelife hat gesagt…
The ideal fall outfit :)! Nice sweater and lovely bag!

Beliebte Posts