Côte d'Azur - Nice Part 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are some more photos from my Nice holidays (not the last one).. I'm missing it sooooo much! The normal day life got me back: studying. homework. school. training :). working... but also friends! :)

Kommentare

Borjana hat gesagt…
I absolutely love this,honey!WOW!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com
Kristine hat gesagt…
you're so brautiful! I was in nice this year, too. Such a great place! I follow you, cutie :)

Beliebte Posts